Friday 9 February 2007

My poor Garden :(


Well this is my first day of working on my business.

I now have the basic structure of an office to meet my tenants of my island. I wanted to have a physical presence where I can talk to them away from home and also a place to put a terminal so they can pay their tier in Lindens. Sometimes when I think about all then things I need to do its overwelming. So much and so little time :(.

I can't wait though to get my island. Its so exciting. hehe

I have also spent some time creating some paths. I want to have a lot of paths going accross the island so people can wander around and feel at home without worrying about tresspassing on other peoples land. It also helps break up the land and make it not feel like a ghetto. Like the mainland does. (As you can see I don't like the mainland)

Unfortunatly my garden is now looking like a rubbish dump :( Oh no. What will Jasper and Ginger think (the horses).

I told my neighbour brooke too that I'm leaving. I think she will miss me as I'm one of the only neighbours she knows.

No comments: