Saturday 24 March 2007

Sold out :)

Well I soldmy last parcel horay :)). I decided that theres just to much land out there for sale at the mo so I'm going to sit back and wait to see what happens with the market. A friend of mine knows someone too who wants to make a sim for women only so that will be cool to help her out. I'm spending some time in a low prim sim I kept called katies haven. Here I can practice terraforming and try out ground textures to see how they look. Its less lonely then designing outside of SL.

2 comments:

Nadine Nozaki said...

Congrats, you are great. You islands look the best in SL. I happy for you, my little land baronesses. You images was liked on flickr as well, maybe look into working as a model now, I would love to take some images of your dragon as well.

Luz Lelouch said...

I too, think your islands are beautiful, and I'm learning from them. I'm the person involved in creating a women's island. I'm a friend of Chrome's.

Luz